Call us toll-free at 1-800-288-6210,
M-F, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central Time.
Listen to the menu and PRESS 3 for the Repair Hotline.
A Repair Hotline dispatch associate will ask you for the following:
- Vehicle mileage
- Year, make, model and engine (if you don’t have the VIN#)
- A brief description of the vehicle problem
We will give you an approximate time when a Carline Specialist will call you to work through your issue. The benefit of receiving a call back is to allow our Carline Specialist time to research the problem so you can get to the fix faster.
At the end of the call, you will be given a reference number. If you need to call again on the same vehicle/problem, your call will be listed as a “Top Priority” for a quicker response. We will always try to connect you with the same Carline Specialist so you can resume the process right where you left off.
If you’re a Direct-Hit subscriber, you can place a Repair Hotline call through the Direct-Hit website and get a 10% discount.
You can do this on any page of Direct-Hit in one of 3 ways:
- The “Hotline” tab in the top navigation
- The link immediately beneath “Can’t Find a Fix?” at the top of the page
- The “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page where you can access our “Hotline Call Request” form
To submit a follow-up call on the same vehicle/issue on the web, click the “Submit Follow-up Call” link next to the vehicle if it’s listed in your most recent vehicle searches. You can also check the “Has Hotline Reference” option in the “Search for a Previous Vehicle” section.